Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Good Morning, I am back today to tell you about the wonderful new challenge theme that we have for you over on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog. The theme this time around is
 
S for Something Festive
 
We are joined by a new sponsor for this challenge.
Freckled Fawn has generously provided a $15 gift card for one lucky participant.
 
Freckled Fawn also generously provided some of our Design Team with some wonderful embellishments to use for this challenge.
 
 
When I first saw the embellishments that had been provided I wondered how I would create a festive Christmas Card, none of the embellishments were typically seasonal.
 
For my image I opted to colour up this sweet image from LOTV as I felt that it would go with the washi tape and I picked colours for my image from the cute little arrows. The row of bling and the rub on numbers were additional elements from our sponsor.
 
When my card was finished I realized that you don't need traditional seasonal embellishments for a Christmas Card after all.
 

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Beautiful card, Carissa, great use of the goodie bag,
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Super cute just seen this one now while I Was looking for your new post! haha hugs me x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the bold colours.

Warm hugs
Maarit